It seems like packaging design should be fairly simple, but there seem to be quite a few people in the business who don't seem to get the basics. This list of packaging and labeling fails illustrates the importance of the phrase “measure twice, cut once.”
1. Soup for Sluts
2. Barbie and Ken
3. Now that's a Weird K9
5. Too much Training I guess
6. How is he soo sure?
7. Weird sausages
8. Rice with Herpes!
9. Are you talking, "Bang-Bang" Music!
10. So that's what a Watermelon looks like
11. Child Shredded Meat
12. It is a Boy
13. These Sausages must be really Gay and Happy
15. Well that comes out not goes in
16. I didn't know you can juice them too!
17. Fortune Cookie
18. Bath with all new 'Flush' feature
19. So they come in Mega Packs too!
20. It is not the Right Example, Barbie Doll
21. Now that's a Treat
22. No doubt they are Sour
23. Wow! That is really a tempting offer
24. So that's the "Secret Ingredient"
25. The Final "Finishing" Touch from Our Side