1. Women and men can benefit from doing Kegels.
2. Smokers have weaker boners.
FOX / Via mtv.com
3. Your doctor probably isn’t testing you for ALL the STDs.
4. Sex just doesn’t feel as good when you’re schwasted.
5. Sex is amazing for your health.
6. Sex burns about three to four calories per MINUTE.
7. Orgasms do funny things to your brain.
8. EVERYONE fakes orgasms.
9. Some people fake orgasms for actually kind of sweet reasons.
10. But a lot of people fake orgasms because of insecurities…or to get the sex over with already, TBH.
11. It’s totally normal not to have an orgasm every time, and we need to accept that as a fact of life.
12. Switching things up and communicating openly with your partner can up your chances of having an orgasm.
13. Using lube will help you have orgasms.
14. Exercising can get you in the mood.
15. Some people can actually have orgasms from exercise alone.
16. Oral sex can make a penis get BIGGER.
17. If you have a vagina, and your eventual goal is penetration…you should do lots of other sex stuff first to prep for it.
18. On that note, pretty much everyone in heterosexual couples secretly wants foreplay to last longer than it does.
19. Lots of people screw up their birth control, even if they’re trying so hard to do it right.
20. Most people stop using condoms without talking about STDs and stuff first. Stop that.
21. Talking after sex is a great idea and you should try it!
22. Lotsa orgasms a month can lower the risk of prostate cancer.
23. And in case you were wondering, this is what it looks like when a heterosexual couple has sex inside an MRI machine.
Fast forward to 0:43 to see some kissing and banging go on inside the lab. Is it just us or are this woman’s insides getting all sorts of pushed around here?